The Iowa Department of Management’s Office of the Chief Information Officer has announced more than 50 public town hall-style meetings to get feedback from Iowans on digital services, including broadband, in their area.
Attendees will hear a short presentation on digital services followed by a discussion with the audience on the barriers and potential solutions for full participation in the digital aspects of society. All meetings will start at 6 p.m. at the designated locations and are anticipated to last about 90 minutes.
Meetings in the Des Moines area are scheduled as follows:
- Ames, April 25, Iowa State University, 0114 Student Innovation Center, 606 Bissell Road.
- Ankeny, March 23, Des Moines Area Community College Main Campus Building 5, 2006 S. Ankeny Blvd.
- Des Moines, March 16, DMACC Urban Campus Building 7, 1100 Seventh St.
- Des Moines, March 30, Des Moines Area Community College, Southridge Center Campus, 1111 E. Army Post Road.
- Des Moines, April 17, Des Moines East Side Library, East Side Meeting Room, 2559 Hubbell Ave.
- Grinnell, May 15, Drake Community Library, 930 Park St.
- Guthrie Center, May 10, Guthrie Center Public Library, 400 Grand St.
- Knoxville, March 27, Knoxville Public Library, 213 E. Montgomery St.
- Marshalltown, May 25, Iowa Valley Community College, 3702 S. Center St.
- Urbandale, April 10, Urbandale Public Library, Meeting Room A/B, 3520 86th St.
- West Des Moines, April 24, West Des Moines Public Library, 4000 Mills Civic Parkway.
To view the full list of meetings throughout Iowa, visit the OCIO’s website. For more information, contact email@example.com. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact Maria Guevara at firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven days before the event you will attend.