Waukee-based payment processor VizyPay announced Tuesday the creation of a new advisory board, made up of leaders from within and outside the payments industry. According to a news release, the board’s purpose is to leverage those leaders’ experiences and knowledge to advise VizyPay on its growth and mission to make a difference for small-town businesses across rural America. The advisory board members include:
- Chad Anselmo, co-founder and executive director of Corvia, a payment processing company based in Austin, Texas.
- Charles Bishota, founder of Bishota Law, a boutique law firm focused on business, payments and fintech based in Plano, Texas.
- Genevieve Dozier, director of business development, Finova Capital, a Rochelle Park, N.J.-based company serving small businesses with financing options for equipment and working capital.
- Emad Georgy, chief technology officer, Georgy Technology Leadership, an IT services and consulting firm based in Los Angeles.
- Ermis Sfakiyanudis, chief operations officer, Uproar PR, a global public relations agency based in Annapolis, Md.
More information on the members is available at this link. The board will meet twice a year starting with the first meeting in mid-March.